Hey, if you're visiting the site you might as well chat. Leave me a comment on any of my blog entries. You can share what you are doing and things going on in your life. Hey - let's talk!
Every Wednesday Night (6:30pm) Frazzled Females Bible Study at Northside UMC Friday Sept.12, 2008 Celebrate Recovery Northside UMC Sept 27, 2008 - Camden, FUMC, Camden, Tn Jan23-24, 2009 Winter Break Away _ Englewood Baptist Church Jackson, Tn Feb 28-29, 2009 Women's Retreat Boaz Al March 28, 2009 - Pine Grove Pabtist Church, Lexington Tn. Womens Retreat
Inspirations
"The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is: that one often comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't." - Henry Ward Beecher
If you're headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns. -Author unknown
Life's a gift....unwrap it! T.G.I.F. (Today God Is First)
Your job wont take care of you when your'e sick. YOur friends will. Stay in touch with them.
Live with the 3 E's---- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
Stephen's 10(by Stephen Mansfield) 1. Take God seriously and very little else. 2. Live everyday as though it were your last, for one day you are sure to be right. 3. History favors the bold. 4. You have a destiny and your destiny is fulfilled by investing in the destiny of others. 5. We make a living by what we earn and we make a life by what we give. 6. The best things in life are seasonal. 7. Thoreau said the mass of men live lives of quiet desperation. Don’t be one of them. 8. Life is too short for bitterness, anger and self-pity. See them as the enemies of your happiness. 9. A change is as good as a rest. 10. Do something every day that scares you.
Most of my travel abroad has been courtesty of Tim's company. I feel forunate that we get to travel to some good places! Grateful to go! Grateful to come home too!
Venice- the city of canals and bridges Hawaii - (Maui, Kauai, Main Island) Puerto Rico - San Juan Jamaica- Ocho Rios- Trelawny Beach Canada - (Ontario, Niagra, Toronto) London, England (2000 and 2007) Cabo San Lucas (my favorite destination!) Bahamas (via Cruise ships) Cozumel (via Cruise ship) Palm Springs ( hot! hot! hot!) Love the fresh fruit market downtown on Thursday nights. Seattle (love the Fish Market downtown) Las Vegas ( my husband's convention is always there) Favorite restaurant in Vegas - Mon Ami Gabi (in front of Paris Hotel) Love the food, Love the atmosphere Favorite Las Vegas show? Blue Man Group (awesome) Favorite Hotel - Caesar's Palace - too much to describe New York - If you can make it there, you'll make it anywhere. I LOVE New York St. Simon Island - quite, beautiful, serene San Diego - great destination San Francisico - tons to do, watch the sea otters sittin' on the dock of the bay Niagra Falls - The canadian side Ontario - Played the PGA golf course there Toronto - great resurants, saw Phantom of the Opera Perdido Key, FL - my sisters condo- yea - love it!
What's on My I-Pod
Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir most Celine Dion songs Brooks & Dunn Michael MacDonald (Ain't no Mountain High Enough) Old Cher songs (yeah I know) Martina McBride Jo Dee Messina Michael Bolton Josh Groban Barbara Streisand Gretchen Wilson Anne Murray Sandi Patti Larnell Harris Sermons from Ben Mandrell Andy Standley David Platt
1. Yard work is my therapy. I could easily get a job at Disneyworld sculpting shrubs! 2. I am learning to drink water each day- ugh! 3. My pick me up snack is string cheese, green olives, and multi-grain crackers. 4. I was addicted to the Carol Burnett show growing up and once won a contest as her look alike. 5. I brush my teeth with hot water. Really it makes sense, you hold your tootbrush in your right hand and control the water with your left - and the water on the left is hot. Am I right? 6. I love Coke over ice - particulary fountain cokes. 7. I love TiVo 8. I love massages, facials, and sitting by the ocean. Deliver any of these I'll follow you anywhere.
Random Facts
1. More than 50% of the poeple in the world have never made or received a telephone call 2. In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere. 3. A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why. 4. Most lipstick contains fish scales. ugh! 5. It is impossible to lick your elbow. 6. Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow. 7. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky. 8. In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand. 9. A shrimp's heart is in its head
1 comment:
What a beautiful and thought-provoking video. Loved it! Is there a link to forward just the video to others?
Post a Comment