I'm OK about this really...really. But as my age changes I have found my life changing too. All three kids are out of the house now and pretty much functioning on their own. I am no longer involved in the local schools and have only three more semesters to be involved at MTSU. This makes me sad that this particular chapter of my life is closing. On the up side Tim and I travel alot. We get to go to great places because of his business. Since both of us play golf we see some of the prettiest scenery via the golf courses. We hit the river house whenever we can. My Dad LOVES it when all the family gathers there. I particulary love to take the pontoon boat out for a long and lazy afternoon river ride. Otherwise I might be found hopping on the seadoo. Most all of my mornings begin on my back porch with bible study and prayer time. I love this time. I love being with God and sensing His presence. I love when I know He is speaking.I often journal what I hear in my heart. I am "high" wired so I must check in often to see if I am doing and being what He desires.




No comments:
Post a Comment