Did I mention I don't do Halloween? I must not have because last night I had 14 "halloweenies" show up at my door. They closely resembled the Lambuth University Women's Basketball Team (coach included-- see picture on left). ThankfullyI got a little bit of advanced notice they were coming. So what was I to do? Turn off my lights and hope they go away? I wouldn't do that. I love these girls. I just dont love Halloween! Besides two of our international gals had never been trick or treating (lucky them). I'm not sure they got the real picture last night either.
They came inside and were treated to hot homemade brownies and Raspberry Ice drinks.
Not exactly what I remember from my childhood trapsing up and down the streets with all the other "hungry" children. That is why we went out wasnt it? Why else do kids go begging for food? There has got to be SOMETHING redeeming about Halloween doesn't there? Why else would millions of parents take their kids out? I don't know just guessing here - secular peer pressure? I guess. Nonetheless, I don't do Halloween!
They came inside and were treated to hot homemade brownies and Raspberry Ice drinks.




No comments:
Post a Comment