Thursday

My baby boy is graduating!

Just yesterday I took Candace & Colby to pre-school. Just yesterday. And now he is graduating college on Saturday. It doesn't seem possible really. Colby finished all his classes at the end of May but not in time for the May graduation so... Saturday on the campus of MTSU Colby will recieve his diploma for his Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a Major in Marketing. He is already employed with AllYourRetail.com. Colby landed this great job early June after a random meeting with the VP of the company in January of this year, when he attended the Consumer Electronics Show with his father in Las Vegas.

Tim and I are so proud of him. He is a fine young man and I can't help but brag on him. He has a pastor's heart and can make great conversation with ANY age group. Colby is a family man. He regularly checks on both sets of grandparents, his sisters, mom and dad, Young Life leaders, friends from high school and the list goes on. He has a wonderful girlfriend named Molli Hays. I think she might be the one! We would be delighted and honored if she is!!! Candace will finish college in 2-3 semesters. She changed her major and then sat out a semester last year. As she says "the end is in sight." Jenny is currently in graduate school to obtain her Master's in Business Administration. This is not so easy as she has a full time job as a Randstad agent.

All three of our children are wonderful if I do say so myself. I didnt say perfect - I said wonderful! They dont have perfect parents but they do have parents that love them very much. Gotta go - gotta pack - my baby boy is lining up!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).