Wednesday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketMoving! I seem to be doing a LOT of this lately. The Frazzled Females bible study had to move twice in the last 2 weeks. We moved table and chairs for Yada Sisterhood to set up last Wednesday night and then last Friday we moved them all back! Weekend before last Tim & I had to move a truck load of Jenny & Kris' stuff home - their apartment was about to regurge! And just yesterday I moved Candace for the 42nd time! Ok - maybe that number is a little exaggerated but not by much. Tim & Colby were in Tupelo at the Furniture Market and thus un-available for the move. Ugh! So............ me, Candace, 2 hired guns from a moving company in M'boro and a U haul truck did the dirty work! Oh yes-- did I mention we also had "boyfriend" for a short trip or two up the stairs and Sophia - Candace's dog. Great moving staff don't you think?

Why cant my kids live downstairs - why upstairs? I asked Candace this question. She said it gives you the feel of being in a high rise hotel or somewhere other than home. Right. Nevertheless, we went up the stairs and we went down the stairs. We boxed, we unboxed. We dropped, we picked up. By 8:30 last night I was pooped out-- almost delierious on my drive home from the 'Boro. But I must say regardless of whether its moving, or attending graduation or whatever there is something wonderful about spending time with your kids. Besides moving we laughed, we sighed, she talked, I listened- we lost the dog - we found the dog and so on. Its was good in a tired sort of way. I am grateful my kids still need me and as long as they need a mover, a mother or money ----- I'll be there. I am their mom - its' my job and I love it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: