Friday

I'm Back!!!!!!

Well, Hello again! Long time - no see. My Bad! As you can tell I haven't blogged since May. There is a reason......my life changed in May. Little did I know back in May that I was about to wade out in some deep waters. The last several months have been some of the most difficult times in my recent history. For reasons of confidentiality I cant go into much of it here but suffice it to say its been "deep".
Here it is August and only now am I able to begin to see some of the things God has been and is doing in my life.
This morning I am particularly excited. I just got off the phone with a radio station in Oklahoma City, OK. I was being interviewed for an upcoming women's retreat that I will be leading there on August 16th. The women's ministry coordinator- her name is Debbie - said something that blessed me dearly in the interview. She said that her prayer team had been praying for a year about who they were to ask to lead this years retreat. They were on the Internet when they happened upon my web site (www.lisaclements.net) and began to read the ministry God has given me and even some of the messages. They said they prayed and felt the Lord say "Invite her". My heart pounded as she spoke. They didn't know me and I didn't know them and yet God knows us both and this has been on his calendar for some time. I am humbled and in awe. I know God has something so wonderful He desires to do. I am just the messenger- it's His message!
On another front, I had the "joy" of moving Candace from Murfreesboro to Nashville last weekend. Whew! It was 110 degrees in the shade. We melted-- I'm serious! It was so hot we panted worse than her dog!!!!!!!!!!! Nevertheless, Candace is now comfortable in her new abode and started her new job with Gaylord entertainment this past Tuesday. Yea! Another one off the payroll (just kidding ........sort of).
Next Wednesday I will resume teaching my bible study at the church. I am ready to return. I am grateful for the intermission of June and July (I would say rest - but ..... lets just save that word for now!). The women are excited to get started back. They are like sponges when I teach. They pull everything out of me that God pours in. I love that. I love them, especially that they desire to know MORE of him and to be MORE like him. Me too.
The heat is letting up... weather wise and otherwise. I can fell it. I am grateful. So without much further ado...... let me just say I'm glad to be back. God is faithful all the time.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Will be praying for you on Aug. 16!Those ladies will be in for a Spirit-filled treat! Bring it on teacher!
love,
Teresa