I am reminded how big God is when I see other parts of the world. It's amazing- He's amazing. How could anyone not believe in God. Who do they think created all this?
Wednesday
I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkk
Venice was wonderful. London was lovely. The trip abroad was great. Tim and I enjoyed the culture, the climate, the food and the fun. I think the thing that I enjoyed the most was the grandeur of God. I live in West Tennessee. We have four seasons and great southern hospitality. Its good. Its a piece of God's canvas. Other parts of the canvas have the Alps which I found breath-taking, canals and waterways as a way of life, busy streets and historical buildings that constantly tell their story.
Meal times in foreign countries are interesting. Breakfast in Venice is quite different than breakfast in Jackson. They eat raw meats I've never heard of. They drink tea and coffee that would make a Starbucks junkie jittery. Londoners are no different. Whats up with the Pork and beans? I don't think they belong on breakfast buffets but hey that's what separates the tourists from the locals. A cappuccino in Saint Marcs square will be a moment remembered. The Italian gelato I can still taste. Pasta and pizza rule.
I am reminded how big God is when I see other parts of the world. It's amazing- He's amazing. How could anyone not believe in God. Who do they think created all this?
I am reminded how big God is when I see other parts of the world. It's amazing- He's amazing. How could anyone not believe in God. Who do they think created all this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment