Monday

BEAUTIFUL!


One of the things I LOVE about fall is the beautiful trees, especially the yellow maples. Driving around in the fall can be an experience for the eyes. I see the trees all the time but their beauty never ceases to amaze me. Fall brings a Thanksgiving all its own. It makes your heart happy.

I love fall Saturdays raking the leaves (might as well), fall football games, homemade soup and the kids coming home for weekend jaunts. People seem happy in the fall. We talk about the weather, the talk about the leaves, we talk about what we are going to cook. Things are just cozier in the fall.

One of my prayers continue to be to have a heart of gratitude. I know I take many things for granted but I want a heart that is awed by the simplest of things the Lord has provided such as a friend who took the time to send you a card, a postman bringing your mail to your door, my dog who is excited to see me every time I come home. I don't want to take family for granted either. I have a great family and I love them all. They are each unique and wonderful but sometimes I forget that. A grateful heart is a thankful heart. Thank you God for all you have done. My eyes and heart cant take it all in......but I am grateful. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello man!

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!