I am ready for Spring. I LOVE Spring! I love planting, digging and all that therapeutic stuff. My cherry blossom trees are gorgeous! I especially love early morning in the spring. I often go out on my back porch to do my early morning bible study. Birds are singing (for real), the whole earth seems to just be waking up. All the colors are vivid. The green trees are greener, the sky is bluer and God is so evident. I don't know how anyone couldn't believe that God exist. His artwork is all around. I am glad Spring has sprung!Wednesday
Spring has sprung
I am ready for Spring. I LOVE Spring! I love planting, digging and all that therapeutic stuff. My cherry blossom trees are gorgeous! I especially love early morning in the spring. I often go out on my back porch to do my early morning bible study. Birds are singing (for real), the whole earth seems to just be waking up. All the colors are vivid. The green trees are greener, the sky is bluer and God is so evident. I don't know how anyone couldn't believe that God exist. His artwork is all around. I am glad Spring has sprung!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment